Emojis, Send a Message and Facebook Check-in's. Yes it's an MFP App Update
We're VERY excited with this release. You will LOVE the updates to notifications, messages and Facebook share.
- Add a personal message when sharing a fave place with another MFP follower. Write a custom message such as "this is the place I was telling you about" or "beer time here!" Your followers will find the message in their Notifications area of the app. You can add emoji's too :)
- Notifications from your followers & friends are easier to find. We've added a red counter inside the app. Tap the gold bars to reveal the menu.
- Facebook check-in/sharing a place from the app has been enhanced. Share your fave places!
- Pins are now colored red and are easier to see.
- Fixed the Change Password & Reset Password.
- Removed the import button that auto saved to Unfiled folder button, which was confusing to some users. Now just tap Save button below the place and select the folder you want to categorize the place into. To move a saved place to another folder, tap the Save button again.
- Other tweaks to make even more iOS10 compatible.
We always appreciate feedback and love if you can tell your friends. Love the app? Post a review in the App Store. Got feedback? You can always message us from the Feedback button in the app (in Settings behind your photo) and from MyFavePlaces.com.