Top Women Led Establishments on International Womens Day
By Frankie Jay
In honor of International Women's Day 2017, here are some great restaurants and bars owned or run by some great women. In no particular order as they are ALL amazing.
- Drink: Raines Law Room, NYC | Mama Hen: Meaghan Dorman | SAVE
- Eat: The Spotted Pig, NYC | Co-Owner & Exec Chef: April Bloomfield | SAVE
- Eat: Pizzeria Paradiso, Washington DC | Owner: Ruth Gresser | SAVE
- Eat: Alligator Soul, Savannah GA | Owner: Maureen Craig | SAVE
- Eat: Billy Kwong, Sydney AUS | Owner & Exec Chef: Kylie Kwong | SAVE
- Eat: Hélène Darroze at The Connaught, London UK | Exec Chef: Hélène Darroze | SAVE
- Eat: Cala, San Francisco CA | Owner: Gabriela Camara | SAVE
- Eat: Renée Kelly’s Harvest, Shawnee Mission, KS | Owner & Exec Chef: Renée Kelly | SAVE
- Drink: Employees Only, Singapore SG | Exec Chef: Julia Jaksic | SAVE
These are a mere smattering. There are thousands more. Go and check out one woman run business near you today. Also let us know of your fave boss ladies - cheers!