A Giant Pink Couch
Ben Morgan-Cleveland @ Eli Ping Frances Perkins Gallery, 55-59 Chrystie St, ends 11/1. Exhibition Website
CLOSING THIS WEEK!!!! In the Lower East Side, a "secret gallery" is hosting a bizarre exhibition that makes for one rad selfie. There is NO explanation provided what-so-ever, so here is mine:
- The Eli Ping Frances Perkins gallery is only open Friday-Sunday from 12-6
- Walk inside 55-59 Chrystie Street (no need to buzz). Yes, it looks like an apartment building.
- Take the elevator to the 2nd floor and exit left.
- In the hallway of "offices", you'll find one labeled "Eli Ping Frances Perkins".
- Take off your shoes and sit on the couch.
- Feel small.
Contemporary Art reviews brought to you by: David Behringer (from The Two Percent)