BAD MOMS/MUMS EDITION
No not really. After probably (albeit lovingly) being forced fed high-tea scones and sandwiches, you need some you time. So with a fleeting reference to the film 'Bad Moms' being released soon, but really telling it in the spirit of what a lot of mothers and their children would actually like (or need) after the official Mothers Day on Sunday May 8, here's a list of bars you can;
- have a drink with (or without) your mother;
- raise a toast to your mother who can't be there in person; or
- for mothers who want to organize their gal pals for their own Bad Moms night out on May, 9, 10, 11, 12... or whenever you damn well feel like it.
- Skybar at the Mondrian, Los Angeles has a Rosé All Day festival coming up. Hint hint.
- SPiN New York, Susan Sarandon (a seriously cool bad ass mom herself) is the owner of this ping pong club with a full bar. Girls get your paddles and game on!
- Bennelong Bar, Sydney. Skip the concert and sit & sip in one of the most glamorous locations in the world, because you've deserved it.
- Ping Pong 129 Ginoteria, Hong Kong. I'm messing with your heads a little here. Unlike SPiN, this is a former table tennis hall. Now a cool bar that specializes in Spanish gin.
- Dukes Bar, London. The famed spot said to have inspired the most memorable martini line of all - 'shaken, not stirred'. Play your own secret agent for the night.
Tap to save Skybar at the Mondrian to your iPhone
Tap to save SPiN New York to your iPhone
Tap to save Bennelong Bar to your iPhone
Tap to save Ping Pong 129 Ginoteria to your iPhone
Tap to save Dukes Bar to your iPhone